THIS PAGE IS FULLY PROTECTED

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Right To Be a Freemason by Kevin Butterfield

Greetings,

My post today is NOT written by me, it is more of a sharing of an article written by Kevin Butterfield and relates directly to my previous postings.

Though I did expect some complaints and objections, I AM often saddened to read them when they come from a place of ignorance, ignorance being used in the form of "not knowing, or having knowledge of".

What is even more bothersome to me is that those complaints are typically only from mainstream Freemasons who object for any myriad of reasons, and as I have stated previously, double and at times triple standards are used and applied to any written material from me as an individual. 

So be it... but I will not be quiet just because someone who doesn't have the intestinal fortitude to stand up for what is morally correct wants me to be quiet.

I will part for now, allowing those of you who read my blog to read the article written by Kevin Butterfield, who explained the situation very well from a legal perspective... Masonic and civil.






Fraternally,

Raymond Sean Walters
The Twice Raised Freemason

2 comments:

Raymond Sean Walters said...

A PRIVATE COMMENT FROM SOMEONE CONNECTED TO THE WEST VIRGINIA CASE TO ME


[The rule about race-based prohibitions on who can visit a lodge was brought about by you, my brother, and the disgraceful way you were treated.

You were shamefully refused the right to visit a West Virginia lodge because, being black, your very existence inside the tiled lodge room was declared to be disruptive of the peace and harmony of the lodge, relying on the baseless conjecture then observed by bigots in West Virginia. I issued a ruling saying that that was illegal if race is A (any) factor.

Remember?]


HENCE, MY CONNECTION TO THIS MATTER WITH PGM FRANK HAAS, EVEN THOUGH MR. BUTTERFIELD'S PAPER DOESN'T MENTION E BY NAME.

Raymond Sean Walters said...

Bothered that I was deprived of visitation for the same reason myself and many Black men before me were deprived membership.

I had reasonably expected that having survived the ordeal of being made & becoming a "regular" Mason then being denied visitation for the same reasons I could NOT visit, nor in some cases be made and become a "regular" Mason is a redundant circle that most likely makes NO sense to anyone but an "oppressor" seeking to keep someone down in whatever manner they can accomplish holding one down.