THIS PAGE IS FULLY PROTECTED

Tuesday, June 03, 2014

A Grumpy Past Master's opinion

Was today described as a Shaolin Master w/ a major attitude problem...

Apparently, my low tolerance for people that rush you to communicate shows when I AM speaking, being constantly interrupted while communicating my thought I wish to express.

My point right now is all of us may need to work on our listening skills before opening our mouths with questions that may get answered had we listened attentively first -- then ask a question, or two.

In parting, I will say don't miss the opportunity to grab the pebble from my hand because you are so busy flapping your chops that you didn't hear me (or someone else) inform you to grab the pebble.

#learntolisten


Raymond Sean Walters a/k/a Renaissance Man

No comments: