THIS PAGE IS FULLY PROTECTED

Twitter Follow

Sunday, December 20, 2015

What will you do, or not do?





If I AM to understand it correctly, for anyone to refuse to accept mistreatment of any kind doesn't roll with an all too common agenda of elitism. 


I have always maintained that "ism's" are dangerous to our society as any word ending in "ism" typically has or becomes negative. 


A few days ago, I was told that I shouldn't have used a curse word and was given some BS about what Jesus would/ wouldn't do... I don't buy that as my reading showed me that the man in the story detested hypocrisy and threw money changers out of the temple porch area. 


I would highly suspect he wasn't smiling when he carried out that specific action, and he may have said a choice word or two to further emphasize his action of overturning the tables and running them out!!! People need to stop living on Fantasy Island and believing in fairy tales. 


As always, those who seek to manipulate and control others are quick to twist reported events to their satisfaction and own benefit, even when it is diametrically opposite of what they claim they are reinforcing. 


So, in the end, I cannot concern myself with what a man reported to have been named Jesus would do, but I AM always responsible for what Raymond Walters will or will NOT do!
Post a Comment