THIS PAGE IS FULLY PROTECTED

Twitter Follow

Friday, December 18, 2015

Change for 2016

As I end this year 2015, the new year 2016 will bring some changes in writing topics and postings.


Freemasonry will no longer be a topic that will be discussed on this blog. Any who have followed me for any length of time will already be familiar with my stance or position on a number of issues.


The change comes about as a simple progression and new direction in my personal life. While I remain a Freemason, the last several years of membership have simply changed my perspective on what is important to me personally, even as a general discussion topic.


The remainder of 2015 will be spent with family and focused on career employment in this crumbling economy we all are dealing with. Please enjoy your family time and holiday celebrations (if you celebrate any).


I look forward to sharing thoughts and receiving feedback regarding future posts.


Frat,

Raymond Walters
Post a Comment